我国耐火材料行业加快技术创新的必要性 The necessity of accelerating technological innovation in Chinas refractory industry
发布日期：2015-09-08 00:00 来源：http://www.ykbhlm.com 点击：
http://www.ykbhlm.com Driven by the rapid development of high-temperature industries such as iron and steel, nonferrous metals, petrochemicals, and building materials, the refractory industry has maintained a good growth momentum and has become a major producer and exporter of refractory materials in the world.
I. Market competition risk analysis
The market competition risk of the binder industry for refractory materials (light-burned magnesium balls, light-burned magnesium powder, etc.) can be broken down into market, price risk, and business risk. The first is demand risk. Demand is a key factor affecting the sales of refractory binders. The size of the demand is related to the supply. When the supply increases and the demand decreases, sales will encounter difficulties. The second is price risk. Material binder products are priced higher, the unit area yield is high, but excessively high selling prices will seriously affect sales; the third is operating risk, which refers to the expected revenue due to the developer's poor management of the project for the development of refractory binder products The possibility that it cannot be achieved or is insufficient to compensate for operating expenses. This type of risk is mainly due to developers' subjective prediction errors and decision errors on development costs, rental sales prices, development cycles, and fundraising.
Second, technical level risk analysis
China's refractory materials (light-burned magnesium balls, light-burned magnesium powder, etc.) have insufficient scientific research and technical support in the binder industry. Although the current level of technology cannot meet the current production needs of enterprises, the pace of industry renewal is slow and lags behind developed countries abroad.
Analysis of enterprise competition risk
At present, the competition of China's refractory binder enterprises mainly has two aspects, one is the competition of domestic enterprises, and the other is facing international competition. Under the current economic situation, large enterprises have better development prospects, while small and medium-sized enterprises face the risk of being acquired or merged.
At present, binder manufacturers of refractory materials (light-burned magnesium balls, light-burned magnesium powder, etc.) must win in the market competition and not be eliminated, they must do everything possible to give play to their advantages, improve their technical level, and reduce production costs.
Analysis of enterprise export risks
In the international market, the biggest disadvantage is the disorderly competition of domestic enterprises, which suppresses itself. The competitive price reduction has made the export profit of this thin refractory binder even thinner. Most of the refractory binder products exported by China are low-end products, and the means of competition is also single, which is to fight the price. Except that it can solve some employment problems, there is no obvious benefit. Our business development ability and mining ability are far from good.
- 氧化镁电缆的简介 Introduction of Magnesium Oxide Cable
- 氧化镁水泥工艺品的应用 Application of magnesia cement crafts
- 2013-2018年氧化镁纳米粉体市场最新全球预测报告 The latest global forecast report of the magnesium oxide nano powder market, 2013-2018
- 氧化镁取代碳酸钙可降水泥生产中二氧化碳 Replacing calcium carbonate with magnesium oxide reduces carbon dioxide in cement production
- 全球最大的氧化镁二季度收入环比增长12.7% Worlds Largest Magnesium Oxide Revenue in the Second Quarter Increases 12.7% MoM
- 电子陶瓷专用氧化镁市场分析 Market Analysis of Magnesium Oxide for Electronic Ceramics
- “第十二期耐火材料新知识讲座”专家报告主要 The twelfth lecture on new knowledge of refractory materials
- 耐火材料公司需求不足产能过剩矛盾难解 The contradiction between insufficient demand and excess capacity of refractory companies is difficult to resolve
- 耐火材料行业步入横向重组新阶段 Refractory industry enters a new stage of horizontal reorganization
- 2011-2015年6月中国化学纯氧化镁进出口规模及趋势特点 The scale and trend characteristics of Chinas chemical pure magnesium oxide import and export from 2011 to June 2015